- The Revised Website Format - The Website Administrator has been maintaining the Guild's website with dual menus, one in the traditional location just below the top of website pages, and the other in the right side column.
The old format suffered from a number of problems: First, many pages had information which flowed over into the right-side menu, which made reading the information and the menu difficult. Second, the old format was not very friendly to mobile devices. Finally maintaining, changing and adding content was a nightmare. What with the need to place menu items in two places, as well as the need to be certain that the right side menus appeared in the appropriate pages, the pages/menus were often out of sync.
The new format answers all of these concerns, and if you browse through the Main menu, you will find all of the menu items are still in the same place, relative to each other.
You will also notice that the login/logout forms are now in the very upper, right-hand corner of the site's webpages.
- We have launched this year's class schedule. A number of classes have already been conducted, and there are two additional taking place in April. You may sign up for Woodworking 101, and/or the Guild Finishing Class on the "Register and Pay for Classes" page in the Members' Coerner. Keep your eye on that page for additional classes.
- Happy New Year - Welcome to 2015. If you have not renewed your guild membership now is the time. If your member card does not look like this your membership is not current for 2015
You can renew right here. You do not need a PayPal account.
- First Login with your username and password.
- Click on Pay For Membership in the About CWG menu at the top of the page
- Fill in the form. At the bottom of the form is an area which looks like this
- Copy the characters from the image (chawer in the example above) into the rectangle below it. If the characters are unreadable click on the and you'll get a new (hopefully) more readable image.
- Once you have entered the characters from the image press the Pay Now button and you'll be taken to a pay pal page where you can enter credit card info and complete the transaction.
- If you have a PayPal account, simply log in and complete the transaction.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, then you must click the link in the right column labeled "Pay with a bank account, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit", and fill in your major credit card information, and then complete the ttransaction.
Sometime after this, a complete,new, membership card will be mailed to you.
- Classes in 2015 - We are attempting to schedule classes for the coming year and we need your help. We have set up a survey of 15 classes to determine where the greatest interest lies. It will only take a couple of minutes so please take the survey. To take the survey:
Thats all there is to it. Thanks for your support!
- Log in with your username and password (upper right on this page)
- In the top menu, under Members Corner, click on Class Interest Survey
- Click on yes or no for each of the classes listed to indicate your interest.
- Click on Save